The ten vital steps to wellness, which are found in all natural healing disciplines, encompass what is commonly known as the "Triad of Health":
Structural: Spinal alignment and muscle balance
Nutritional: Biochemical balance
The ten steps are:
1. Re-establish structural integrity, the foundation of health.
2. Rebalance electromagnetics.
3. Reset the adrenals and the general adaptive syndrome (GAS).
4. Replenish nutrition for organs, glands and or system weakness.
5. Restore immune function in the body.
6. Replace enzymes to aid digestion, assimilation and elimination.
7. Restore proper bowel flora to optimize colon function.
8. Reprogram the body for any allergy sensitivities.
9. Release aberrant emotional patterns and limiting beliefs systems.
10. Remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body.